Class 18:Hunter/Jumper Show
Class 18: Hunter/Jumper Show
Saturday October 9, 2021
8:30 am START
Committee: Lindsay Bodolai (519-939-8533), Debbie Walton
All Livestock/equine exhibitors must provide proof of insurance with policy number, name of insurance company, and expiry date on entry forms.
ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY
NO ENTRIES DAY OF SHOW WILL BE ACCEPTED
PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE BY THURSDAY OCTOBER 7 AT www.showmate.net
- General Rules and Regulations as listed in the fair booklet apply to everyone.
- All Livestock/equine exhibitors must provide proof of insurance with policy number, name of insurance company, and expiry date on entry forms.
- No stallions may be entered.
- Red ribbon must be on tail of horses that kick, prior to mounting.
- Dress Code – proper riding attire and helmets required and must be worn at all times while mounted.
- Face masks must be worn at all times and can be removed once mounted.
- Committee reserves the right to change or alter the program. Classes must have a minimum of 3 entries to run. Show changes and/or corrections will be posted on out Facebook Page and at the Registration Booth the day of the show. Courses will be posted by 8:00 am.
- No refund without vet or doctor’s certificate.
- All riders/horses/ponies must be in a safe, controlled manner at all times. Failure to do so will result in disqualification and immediate removal from fairgrounds.
- Double bridles, leg wraps and/or splint boots are not permitted in Hunter, Hack, or Equitation Divisions, but are permitted in Jumper Divisions. Standing martingales permitted in Hunter and Equitation over fences. Standing or Running Martingales permitted in Jumper Divisions.
- Anyone excused by the judge must leave the ring immediately. (Exception: if eliminated by refusals you may take one courtesy fence of which you have already jumped and exit the ring). Failure to do so will result in disqualification from the remainder of your classes you entered, and you will forfeit your entry fees from those classes.
- All riders must be wearing a number in order to compete and enter for warm up.
- No cross entries between cross rails and hunter divisions.
- Open warm up with ticket prior to each division.
- Lead line is open to children under the age of 8 years old. Must be led by a capable leader with a halter over top of the bridle with a correctly placed lead shank at all times. Riders to have an approved helmet and proper footwear. Riders entered in this division are not permitted to enter any other classes.
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE MADE AT www.showmate.net by Thursday October 7, 2021. Please contact Lindsay with questions at 519-939-8533. Visit www.erinfair.com under Hunter/Jumper Show, or our Facebook Page “Erin Fair Hunter/Jumper Horse Show to find links, class changes, and other important information.
All entries done through showmate.net