Fair Promotion Competition
Committee: Mary Ross (519-833-7289)
All entries must be done online through AssistExpo: https://www.assistexpo.ca/erin-agricultural-society#
- Create a roadside, home, school, or business display featuring a legible sign including the dates October 8, 9, 10 & 11 and/or Thanksgiving weekend and Erin Fall Fair.
- The display should illustrate this year’s theme: "Pioneer Days to Modern Ways".
- Extra points will be given for using a variety of agricultural products and/or equipment in your display.
- The display must be within viewing distance from the road (businesses may use window display).
- Minimum size 4’ x 4’, maximum size unlimited.
- Judges will base their decision on
- Readability of the sign
- Illustration of the theme
- Use of agricultural products and/or equipment
- Display must be completed and ready for judging by Monday, September 27th and remain up until the fair.
- Photographs of all entries will be displayed in the hall throughout the weekend with the winners identified; prize money will be available at the fair office on Monday, October 11th at 4:45pm.
Prizes: 1st: $125, 2nd: $100, 3rd: $75, 4th: $50, 5th: $25
School and Community Groups