Class 42: Antiques
Committee: Liz Cook (519-833-0576), Reta Philips, Arlene Wheildon, Sue Forman
NOTE: We will do our utmost to return all antiques in the condition in which you bring them. However, all antiques are exhibited at the owner‘s risk.
- Antiques must be at least 50 years old.
- Exhibitors must have a number and may not enter more than 1 entry in each section.
- Exhibitors should own articles exhibited. No exhibit to be higher than 12 inches.
- Historical interest and approximate age of entry would be appreciated but is not necessary for a prize.
- Each exhibitor is requested to keep a list of articles exhibited as a check at the close of the fair.
- All showcases will be locked for exhibitors’ protection.
- In fairness to other exhibitors, dealers in Antiques will not be eligible to compete.
All entries to be registered online through Assist Expo in advance: https://www.assistexpo.ca/erin-agricultural-society#
Prizes: 1st: $5, 2nd: $4, 3rd: $3
Clothes Pattern in a Package
Men's Time Piece
Child's Building Blocks
Max 4 pieces
Fountain or Feather Pen
Piece of Limoge China
Max Heigh 12"